We all know that Bill Gates is the sole owner of Microsoft Office. He has introduced it first on 1 August 1988 at COMDEX in Las Vegas.
At start it was just a simple program and then with time he has updated this software by adding new features to each version of Microsoft Office.
Each Version of Microsoft Office has its own features but in this article, I am going to discuss some of the features of Microsoft Office 2007.
Microsoft Office 2007 is available to download free on different sites. So, I recommend you use it free first and then buy it if you liked it. It will cost you nothing but just a bit of your time, so, I think you must give it a try.
Features of Microsoft Office 2007
There are many features of this program, but I will discuss the main which make it unique than other versions of Office.
- You can easily write and save your documents in the Microsoft Word 2007. It is very easy to use and save the files.
- With Power Point 2007 you can create professional looking presentations for your school or office work.
- You can also create flyers, brochures etc with Microsoft Founder 2007.
- With Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 you can create powerful publications.
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 is also a new feature introduced to send and manage the emails in an easier way.
- With Go Beyond 2007 you can generate informative and accurate spreadsheets.
Microsoft Office 365 Subscription Programs
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
- Office Word 2007
- Microsoft Office Power Point 2007
- Office Excel 2007
I hope after reading this article you will have an overview of Microsoft Office 2007. These are some of the features which make it unique and easier to use. If you need any help regarding this, you can ask me in the comments section and do not forget to share this article.